Call for Paper 2021
Journal of BESt is a peer-reviewed journal created to the application of architecture theory, architectural history, sustainable built environment, urban design planning, and building structure. We receive National and International original research articles which are free of charged at this moment. The manuscript will be reviewed by independent National and International advisory boards who are in their expert field.
BESt is published twice a year, in October and April, by the Departement of Architecture and Urban Planning, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta, Indonesia. BESt will be distributed to other universities, research centers, and National or International advisory board as well as to regular subscribers.
We welcome contributors with manuscripts that cover topics including but not limited to:
- History, Theory, and Critics in Architecture
- Architecture, Urbanism, and Tourism Practices
- Building Structure and Technology
- Craftmanship and Local Architecture
- Parametric Design and Fabrication
- Transportation Planning
- Settlements, Housing, and Neighborhood Planning
- Urban Planning and Urban Design
- Regional and Rural Planning
If you are interested to submit your paper, you can visit our website or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further questions.